Berkley First gathers for worship each Sunday in-person and online at 10:00 a.m. We strive to make this an engaging and uplifting experience for all who participate. We look forward to welcoming you in worship!
2820 12 Mile Road, Berkley, MI 48072
10:00 a.m. each Sunday
Worship in the Sanctuary with Livestream on Facebook
Registration (Registration for Sunday worship services opens the preceding Tuesday at 9:00 a.m.)
Due to limited capacity, pre-registration is required. Each week, registration begins on Tuesday at 9:00 a.m. and ends on Friday at 11:59 p.m. Please continue reading to register below. If you cannot register online, or if you register and then find you cannot attend, please email Pastor Zack at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please observe our safety protocols:
- Properly-worn face masks (covering nose and mouth) are required at all times for everyone age two and older. If you are unable to wear a mask, it is most appropriate to worship online. (The preacher and vocalists will de-mask for the purposes of leading worship, but will be positioned at least 20′ from the nearest congregant.)
- Social distancing is required.
- Plan to arrive with time to be checked in for attendance, and to have your temperature taken with a no-touch thermometer. If your temperature is 100.4 degrees or above, you will be asked to return home. For the health and safety of others, please do not participate in-person if you are feeling sick.
- Restrooms are for emergency use only, limited to one person at a time.
- Please take your coat/jacket into worship with you. Hangers will be removed from the coat racks.
- In order to ensure proper masking, there will be no food or beverage. Communion elements will be available for you to take home with you.
- Upon arrival and dismissal, please do not congregate in the hallways.
What to Expect in Worship:
- Seating will be by family group as directed by the ushers from the front of the worship space to the rear. Seats will be socially distanced. Ushers will indicate your designated seat. This procedure ensures that nobody will walk past someone who is already seated.
- Children and youth will worship with their parents. Activity packets will be available for children. We are not offering in-person Sunday School or nursery care at this time.
- Worship will include limited congregational singing and spoken responses, and will be approximately 40 minutes in length.
- Dismissal will be directed by the ushers from the rear to the front of worship space.
We take the greatest care to safeguard our guests, however participation in services and events is voluntary and your health is your own responsibility. By attending you are acknowledging the inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 and you and any guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agree not to hold Birmingham and/or Berkley First or any of its employees, agents, contractors or volunteers liable for any illness or injury.
Register here to worship in-person at 10:00 a.m. Sunday, February 28.
Visit our Facebook page to worship via livestream.