We were created for community and designed for worship. Berkley First gathers for worship each Sunday in-person and online at 10:00 a.m. Come as you are, and expect to encounter God in Christian community through music, prayer, scripture, and a message that’s sure to apply to your life. We look forward to welcoming you in worship!
2820 12 Mile Road, Berkley, MI 48072
10:00 a.m. each Sunday
Worship in the Sanctuary with Livestream on Facebook
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
- Properly-worn face masks (covering nose and mouth) are required at all times for everyone age two and older. If you are unable to wear a mask, it is most appropriate to worship online. (The preacher and vocalists will de-mask for the purposes of leading worship, but will be positioned at least 20′ from the nearest congregant.)
- Social distancing is required.
- Plan to arrive with time to have your temperature taken with a no-touch thermometer. If your temperature is 100.4 degrees or above, you will be asked to return home. For the health and safety of others, please do not participate in-person if you are feeling sick.
- There will be place for you to register your attendance in case it is needed for contact tracing.
- Restrooms are for emergency use only, limited to one person at a time.
- Please take your coat/jacket into worship with you. Hangers will be removed from the coat racks.
- In order to ensure proper masking, there will be no food or beverage. Communion elements will be available for you to take home with you.
- Upon arrival and dismissal, please do not congregate in the hallways.
- Seating will be by family group as directed by the ushers from the front of the worship space to the rear. Seats will be socially distanced. Ushers will indicate your designated seat. This procedure ensures that nobody will walk past someone who is already seated.
- Children and youth will worship with their parents. Activity packets will be available for children. We are not offering in-person Sunday School or nursery care at this time.
- Worship will include limited congregational singing and spoken responses, and will be approximately 45 minutes in length.
- Pre-registration is not required for in-person worship.
We take the greatest care to safeguard our guests, however participation in services and events is voluntary and your health is your own responsibility. By attending you are acknowledging the inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 and you and any guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agree not to hold Birmingham and/or Berkley First or any of its employees, agents, contractors or volunteers liable for any illness or injury.
See you in-person Sunday morning at 10:00 a.m., or visit our Facebook page to worship via livestream.