Looking for other events or meetings?
Click here for a church calendar of all meetings, classes and events.
- This event has passed.
Family Camp 2018
August 24, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - August 26, 2018 @ 5:30 pm
Located on Wamplers Lake in the Irish Hills southwest of Ann Arbor, Judson Collins Center is a United Methodist Camp with a beach area, hiking trails, and a working farm. Lodging options include lodge rooms, rustic cabins, and campsites with and without power (water hookups not available.) Best of all, our group from Birmingham and Berkley First will have the whole camp to ourselves August 24-26.
To register, or for more information, email Pastor Zack at firstname.lastname@example.org
Camp Out Schedule
Arrive beginning at 6:00pm
Bonfire with S’mores and Campfire Pies
9:30am Canoes, Boating, and Fishing
Add-on 1: Kayak Trip to the Shrine
1:00pm Field Day Activities
3:00-5:00pm Waterfront Open to Swim
6:15pm Scavenger Hunt
7:30pm Sundae Bar
8:30pm Bonfire and Board Games
8:30am Continental Breakfast
Add-on 2: Low Ropes Course
Crafts for Kids
11:15am Worship at the Waterfront
Add-on 3: Tractor Ride to Farm
2:00-5:00pm Waterfront Open to Swim;
Canoes Available; Hiking Trails
5:30pm Head Home
Cost, based on housing, includes lodging and meals for up to a family of 4. Additional persons $25 each.
• Lodge Room (nicest, sleeps 4, bath and shower in building) $165
• Dormitory Room (sleeps 8, bath and shower in room) $155
• Cabin (Sleeps 8-10, electricity, bath house) $145
• Campsite with electricity: (campers and RVs welcome!) $140
• Campsite without electricity $135
Optional Add-ons (per person)
• Kayak Trip to Catholic Shrine (age 12 min.) $8
• Low Ropes Course (age 12 min.) $12
• Tractor Wagon Ride to Farm (all ages) $3
Day-trippers are welcome on Sunday. You can come to worship and lunch for free. br>
If you’d like to stay to swim, hike, or canoe, the cost is just $5 per person.
Judson Collins address is 1000 Hane Highway, Onsted, MI 49265