- This event has passed.
Camp Out 2017
August 11 @ 6:00 pm - August 13 @ 5:30 pm
Located on Wamplers Lake in the Irish Hills southwest of Ann Arbor, Judson Collins Center is a United Methodist Camp with a beach area, hiking trails, and a working farm. Lodging options include Herrick Lodge, Ferguson Dorm, cabins throughout Judson Collins Center, and campsites with and without power (water hookups not available.) Best of all, our group from Birmingham and Berkley First will have the whole camp to ourselves!
Cost, based on housing, includes lodging and meals for up to a family of 4. Additional persons $25 each.
- Lodge Room (nicest, sleeps 4, bath and shower in building) $160
- Dormitory Room (sleeps 8, bath and shower in room) $155
- Cabin (Sleeps 8-10, electricity, bath house) $143
- Campsite (with electricity: campers and RVs welcome!) $140
- Campsite (without electricity) $130
Optional Add-ons (per person)
- Kayak Trip to Catholic Shine (age 12 min.) $8
- Climbing Wall (age 12 min.) $12
- Tractor Wagon Ride to Farm (all ages) $3
Day-trippers are welcome on Sunday. You can come to worship and lunch for free. If you’d like to stay to swim, hike, or canoe, the cost is just $5 per person.
Camp Out Schedule
Arrive beginning at 6:00 p.m.
Bonfire with S’mores and Campfire Pies Evening Games
8:30 a.m. Breakfast
9:30 a.m. Canoes, Boating, and Fishing Add-on 1: Kayak Trip to the Shrine
12:15 p.m. Lunch
1:00 p.m. Field Day Activities
3:00-5:00 p.m. Waterfront Open to Swim
5:30 p.m. Dinner
6:15 p.m. Scavenger Hunt
7:30 p.m. Sundae Bar
8:30 p.m. Bonfire and Board Games
8:30 a.m. Continental Breakfast
Add-on 2: Climbing Wall
Crafts for Kids
11:15 a.m. Worship at the Waterfront
Add-on 3: Tractor Ride to Farm
2:00-5:00 p.m. Waterfront Open to Swim; Canoes Available; Hiking Trails
5:30 p.m. Head Home
To register, or for more information, email Pastor Zack